Partner your business with WHITL
What makes us different?
WHITL Woodworking is committed to providing not only amazing, forward-thinking, handcrafted jewelry that your customers will love. We also want to develop a personal relationship with you and your business. We take nearly constant input from our boutique owners, managers, and employees and translate that into item development and merchandising of our products. We want to be more than a wholesaler, we want to be your partner. Our philosophy is, "If it isn't working for you, it isn't working for us". That is why we work closely with you to ensure our products are profitable, consistent, and that your customers love them.
The Process (What you should expect)
We understand that a part of any successful boutique's business plan is its individuality. That is why we don't have Accounts, we have Partners. We take this seriously. We generally keep a very close eye on how many retailers are in any given area. We also make sure we are comfortable that our relationship builds both yours and our brand.
Here is what you should expect from the wholesale sign-up process.
- Fill in your information and submit your Tax ID. (The form will have a space to upload an image of your state Tax ID).
- You will be evaluated and notified of our decision. If you are approved.
- Click the link in your email to confirm your account.
- Log in to the website.
- Purchase as if you were on a normal website (prices will reflect your wholesale discount) or use our Wholesale Item List for quicker purchasing.
- Check out and wait for your order.
We do have a $300 minimum when purchasing through our website. We do suggest that your first purchase include the basic earring display. It includes a free display board with purchase.
How long does it take to be notified if you qualify for partnership?
1-2 business days. You will be notified via email.
Is there a monthly minimum?
No. Not at this time.